This event has been moved to a invite event. Do in part to rule changes in Michigan. And the nature of how we look to run this. I don’t currently see any way to keep this as a open come all event. We will be setting a number of vehicles we’re willing to take along (Legally) and do a possible “Lotto” on any open spots. Number of vehicles going has not yet been set.
I apologize a head of time for any in-conveyance.
The Good side of this is in very short order we’ll be setting up to be hired out to both guide and plan trips for groups. (Small fees to cover gas and planning) So if you have a Club or just a group of friends that wheel together. Just drop us a line ( email@example.com) as to how we can help you in and around the northern Lower Peninsula of Michigan. We are open to doing short (day trips) to longer (Multi day) overland style stuff.
This all has come about do to the ever changing Michigan rules and the not wanting to impact our trail systems negatively.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you all out on the trails.
God Bless and Keep on A.G.E.ing!
Details on this event Coming very soon. Stay tuned.
For more information feel free to e-mail us at:
May, 25, 26, & 27th of 2019
Just a few details below:
Limited slots for only 30 rigs on this event.
- Pricing to come soon.
- Dinner on the 25th, Breakfast and Dinner on the 26th and Breakfast on the 27th will be provided.
- CB is required
- At least 1 front and 1 rear tow point required
- T-shirt and event sticker included in pricing
- 50/50 raffle
- Product give a ways (From our coming sponsors)
- Event sticker with all sponsors logos on it will be requested to be ran during event
Camp Stonewood Ranch will be home base and where each day starts NO meet-up points
- Glymps cell phone app will also be used