My wife says I have a Jeep problem LOL. Some days I think she might be right.
Well our Jeep (aka our “Toad”) also known as “Kermit” is a 2016 2 door Wrangler Rubicon.
She’s got a few mods to her.
- Teraflex 3″ JKU lift
- Hercules Ironman MT 35×12.5R17 Tires
- Havoc stuby front winch bumper
- sPod switch system
- 1.5″ Spider Trax wheel spacers
- Rock Krawler front adjustable track bar
- Rancho 9000RS schocks
These are the currant upgrades that we have. There are however a few more that will be done before we launch in June. We’ll be adding the following parts over the next several weeks.
- Badlands ZXR 9000 winch
- Roack Krawler Adjustable control are set
- DV8 Off-road Mid width rear bumper
- DV8 Off-road Body mount Tire carrier
- Ready Brute Elite RV tow bar
As we go forward we’ll be doing reviews on all the parts we have and all we add. We’re not “spring chickens” when it comes to setting up Jeeps for wheeling and adventures. So a lot of thought and reading went into all the parts we have bought.
Just a few of “Kermit” in action.
And a few of our other Jeeps in the past.